To protect member privacy, please note that the LinkedIn demographic dimensions are approximate and don't always give accurate results to the query.
LinkedIn Ads offers the following demographic dimensions:
- Job function
- Job title
- Company industry
- Job seniority
- Company size
The demographic metrics will be within three units (impressions, clicks, or conversions) of actual results in almost all cases.
Because metrics are approximate for privacy protection, you may observe minor inconsistencies when:
- Comparing similar time ranges, for example, reporting on results over seven days vs. eight days
- Comparing the sum of daily metrics to the full corresponding time period
- Comparing reporting levels, for example, adding campaign level data and comparing it to account-level data
To minimize the chance of discrepancy, select:
- A full-time period instead of adding up daily metrics for that time period
- The highest reporting level you want to view, for example, select account-level data instead of adding up campaign level data
To learn more about this matter, please have a look at this article.