Before you can start requesting data from Criteo with Supermetrics, there's a couple of steps you need to take to get the right credentials to access their REST API.
- Go to https://marketing.criteo.com/.
- After logging in, click Setup->Users.
- Click CREATE API USER.
- You will then need to enter an email address and select a user role. The role should be set to "Business Manager" as the others do not have enough privileges to get all the data from the API.
- Click Add user.
- You will receive a conformation mess that includes your Client ID and Client Secret. Store these carefully as they will be required to get access to the API.
Important - These are like your username and password to Criteo, guard them as you would any login credentials!
- You will then use these values in the appropriate fields when logging into the Criteo data source from Supermetrics.
See Getting Started for additional information.