Google Sheets Query Dynamic Id import

Hello!

Has anyone ever tried importing IDs from different sheet into query sheet?

Reason is, we have bunch of analytics views that we need to query for monitoring.

And they gonna come and go over time, but we don't want to edit query each time.

So would it be possible to somehow import ids in query?

• Hi Matiss!

If you need to copy the queries from one sheet to another, just follow these instructions: Duplicating a file for another account

If you do not need all the queries in the new sheet, you can just delete the ones you do not need from the new sheet: How to delete queries

Best regards,

Sonja

Supermetrics Team

• Hi!

I guess you didn't understand my question.

I have a list of client Analytic View IDS and I need to query all them,

Problem is clients come and go, so each time list changes, to not manually edit query view ID list, is there a way to automatically import view ids in query?

• Hi Matiss!

Terribly sorry I misunderstood your question.

Please change the account selection from individual accounts to “ALL ACCOUNTS”, will select all accounts and add new accounts to query when access is granted to the new accounts.

Kindly find more information in this article: Adding All Accounts to Your Query

Best regards,

Sonja

Supermetrics Team

• Hi!

Yes that would work, but there is another issue, query has error because some of view ids that show up on the list, we don't have access to anymore, don't know why they don't disappear.

• Hi Matiss

Could you please send us a support ticket so we can take a closer look at the issue?

You can create a new support ticket here, or you can email us at support@supermetrics.com.

Best regards,

Sonja

Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment