Facebook Ads > Metric Purchases / Conversions > No value

Hi Guys,

I want to load in my Facebook results by using Supermetrics Google sheets plugin.

All metrics like impressions, costs and clicks are load in correctly expect conversions.

The conversion value is zero also when I am switching between different conversion windows (below options in the menu). I know that Facebook changed their default conversion window. Is it not possible to load in web conversions any more? Or i there something wrong with setting-up the right access.

Screenshots attached.

2 people have this problem
  • I also have this problem. I can't see the value of "website purchase" and "add to cart".

• I also have this problem. 

I can't see the values "website purchase" and "add to cart" which come from Facebook ads.

It is not possible to load these data any more?

• I also have this problem. I can't see the values "website purchase" and "add to cart" which come from Facebook ads.

• Same here.  Any updates on this?

• hello , who resolved this? i have the same problem

• I made some changes under options (set conversion window to default). It is now possible to import default Facebook conversions based on 7-Day click. I am afraid it is not possible to change this conversion window in Supermetrics because of the iOS 14 update.

Does anyone know a solution to track post-view conversions in Facebook?

• Having the same problem over here

Login to post a comment