How can I create a pie chart that has GMB impression types?

Hello everybody,

I hope you're doing well.

I've been trying to create a chart that includes Brand Impression, Direct Search Impression and Discovery Search Impression Data of Google My Business account; however, I couldn't figure out a way to do that as there is no impression types field on Supermetric GMB Data Studio Extension. The pie chart that I want to create is the below:

Do you guys have any idea about how to solve this problem?
Thank you.
Cheers.

• Hi, 

Thank you for asking. We're unfortunately not quite sure if this information is available in data sources own systems.

To help us with the process, please see the guide for Requesting Missing Metrics and Dimensions for what to check and what we need to make the feature request to have the fields added.

We're asking for your help with this as you know best what kind of field is it that you're after and you can pinpoint it from the documentation with better accuracy than us. Once it is confirmed that the data source's API supports the field you are asking for and you provide the information needed in step #3, then we can put in the feature request to the developer team. 

If you find a suitable field, please be aware that the process to add the new fields may take some time, so we appreciate your patience.

Best regards,

- Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment