Shopify connector discrepancy

Anyone having the same problem? I keep getting the discrepancy between Supermetric numbers and Shopify backend. Is it because of the API?

• Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out.

We are aware of some discrepancies with the total values.

The connector is actively being developed and tuned.

Please note that the connector is still in Early Access.

I've sent you a PM to inquire some additional information.

Kind regards,

Supermetrics Support

• Also seeing discrepancies here. Seems to come on returns and taxes, but sometimes appears in total_sales as well.

• I'm having this issue too. Was told to provide a bunch of logins and access to various parts of my suite, as if I don't know what I'm doing – was very annoyed considering we are paying $120 USD per month for this. Yes, it is "early access", but if it doesn't work properly, then probably best just not to provide it for sale... or fix it asap and bring it out of early access.

I'm a data analyst, surely I know what I'm doing. You would hope so. If I say a SM field isn't showing the correct data and yet Shopify data is showing the correct figure, then it can't be Shopify can it?

All I need is accurate order quantity (items?) data. It's definitely a problem with the connector because it was working fine during my trial, and also worked for a few days after I started paying for it. I'm giving it until the next renewal period to be fixed or I'll have to give it the chop.

Login or Signup to post a comment