Why there is discrepancy in data being fetched

Dear Supermetrics team 


I notice that there is some discrepancy in fetched data and original source. For example: when I fetched impressions from GSC using Supermetrics with Google sheets, it showed 1.1M impressions while it is 865K in GSC for the same period of time (Feb 2020). 


Another question: why I can not fetch all the data required, For example, I fetched the impressions filtered by countries (10 countries were chosen). I got the data only for 9 countries even i used the sane country names from GSC to ensure no writing discrepancy exists.


Thank you for the support

Best Regards  

Login or Signup to post a comment