Facebook Ads query failing in Google Sheets

Hi i have a problem with the facebook Ads connector.

"Error: We failed to fetch the requested data from Facebook due to temporary issues with their API: job failed. Please try again later."

3 people have this problem
  • Hi Bruno,

Thanks for reaching out! 

We've been made aware of an issue with Facebook queries running unusually slow and are now looking into the issue..

We'll update you as soon as we have more information to share. Our sincere apologies again for the inconvenience.

Best regards, 

Zainab / Supermetrics

• Update: we have just deployed changes on our end to mitigate this issue, kindly refresh your reports and let us know if you continue to experience any issues. 

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards, 

Zainab / Supermetrics

• The error still remains. The queries load up to 35%

1 person likes this
  • Same issue is still happening for me as well.

• I have the same problem

• Hi,

Is still failing: Error: We failed to fetch the requested data from Facebook due to temporary issues with their API: job failed. Please try again later.

What should we do?

• Hi, I also have trouble loading SOME Facebook Ads queries.

I actually thought I was doing something wrong before I saw this here.  I was góing to ask how to make the dimension 'image asset hash' work, cause that always fails for me now.  Very simple queries sometimes work, sometimes slow, sometimes fast.

Happy fixing, Supermetrics!

• Hi,

Same here. Facebook Ads queries stall at 35% or return "Error: execution time limit (1800 seconds) reached".

Could you please keep us posted regarding any updates or fixes?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi all, 

We’ve been made aware that this is an issue related to a problem on Facebook’s side and we have reported the issue to them. Please refer to the article linked below for more information and updates, we will keep updating the article as more information becomes available. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

Link to article: https://support.supermetrics.com/support/solutions/articles/19000109659-facebook-ads-issue-23rd-january-2020 

Best regards, 

Zainab / Supermetrics

Login or Signup to post a comment