Sheet stuck on "Refreshing Supermetrics Queries" window

Hi there,

One of my sheets seems to be stuck on the "Refreshing Supermetrics Queries" - I'm only using Google Analytics connector. I've tried disconnecting the account and then connecting again. It always gets stuck at the same % marker. 

Thanks for any help

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Matt,

This appears to be related to the fact we are running out of Google Analytics project quota again, due to start of the month spikes in triggers and such. So please try to run your queries after the quota reset, which is midnight Pacific time, and see if that gets you through.

I've reported this internally so we can look at getting a quota increase from Google, but this will probably continue to be an issue until the start-of-month reporting rush is over.

-Thank you
    Supermetrics Team
  • Hi there,

I'm having the same issue today, I'm also only using Google Analytics connector. I have two reports to refresh each with close to 300 queries. Has there been any decision on getting a quota increase from Google? It would be a real pain if this keeps happening each month.

Kind regards,

Steph

• Hi Steph,

We did get the quota increased and the issues are not really due to that now, we're well below quota today. It's just high volume that is causing a lot of retries in our system, so it will be very slow to process during the start of month reporting rush. We are looking into ways to address this though as it is annoying that you can't get it to run quickly during this time, but it's not something quick to fix.

For now, the best workaround is to try to run the queries during the off-hours when there's less pressure on our and Google's servers. If you continue to have issues, please submit a new forum post or a new ticket https://support.supermetrics.com/support/tickets/new.

-Thank You

Supermetrics Team