Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Can Supermetrics for Google Sheets pull Ads bid strategy, campaign type, networks, etc.?

I'm using the paid version of Supermetrics for Google Sheets.

I was hoping to pull account / campaign settings like budget, status, bid strategy, campaign type, networks, etc. into Sheets.

Is this possible?

• Hi,

It depends on the data source, but generally this is possible. Please take a look at the field lists for the sources we support to see if we do offer those fields:

If you find that it is missing, then please follow these instructions for requesting new fields:
    Requesting Missing Metrics and Dimensions

-Thank you
    Supermetrics Support
  • I see that the fields are there. Like biddingstrategy for example.

But when I type in part of the field name, Supermetrics doesn’t show that field as available. Any ideas? See attachments.

sm2.jpg
    (37.7 KB)
    sm1.jpg
    (90.5 KB)
  • Hi,

Those are dimensions, not metrics, so you need to check the other section below - Split by - for these fields.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Excellent. Thanks. 

One last question. Ever since I upgraded to Supermetrics for Google Ads access for Google Sheets, my filter selection window looks like this. 

• Hi,

Please clear your browser cookies and cache - something bad was probably saved due some unsuccessful code changes recently, so you need to delete those and re-open the sidebar to fetch fresh copies of our scripts.

If the issue persists, please submit a new request with the version number of the sidebar (should be listed at the very bottom), your browser type and version, and your screen resolution.

https://support.supermetrics.com/support/tickets/new

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team