Supermetrics Support Forum

"Goal-Setting Charts"

I need these charts made in DataStudio, and I'm not sure how it can be done:

Rules needed for charts in campaign deck updates in Google DataStudio:

Budget: 1st Variable: sum of cost in all campaigns containing “xx” When we have a filter set up to include these campaigns, it gives them as two different variables. I want to combine them into one variable. 2nd Variable: goal – [1st variable] Goal Progress (YouTube): 1st variable: views in campaigns containing “xx” + viewable impressions in campaigns containing “xx” I have bumper video campaigns for Youtube that use viewable impressions as their "views". I also have in-stream video campaigns (:15 and :30 videos) that use views as their views, but I also want to remove the viewable impressions from these campaigns. I want to combine the bumper viewable impressions and the in-stream views into one variable. 2nd variable: goal – [1st variable] Goal Progress (Facebook): 1st variable: ThruPlays in campaigns containing “xx” I want to combine 4 campaigns and their views into one variable. 2nd variable: goal – [1st variable] Goal Progress (Search): 1st variable: impression share in campaigns containing “xx” 2nd variable: goal – [1st variable] We are measuring a campaign's impression share for a time period to make sure that it stays about a certain goal. If the goal is 80%, and we have 85% impression share, is there a way to make sure the chart does not go past the limit into the negatives? For instance, I would want one variable to show 85% and the other to show 0%, not -5%.

Login to post a comment