Supermetrics Support Forum

DV360 : Revenue (Advertiser) field not having data

Dear community,

Using Google Display & Video 360 data source, revenue (advertiser) field is not having any data. 
Would you know why ? Please see the attached screenshot : "null" value is return.

Massive thanks for your help

S1.PNG
(23.8 KB)
  • Hi Thomas,

thanks for your question.

Can you produce the same report in DV360 interface, and get a value for "Revenue (Advertiser)"? 

If you can see a result turning up there but Supermetrics can't fetch it, then there might be an issue with the field. 

Unfortunately we don't have testing data for this particular scenario, so we can't test on our side.

Let us know, thanks!

-Heidi / Supermetrics

• Thanks for the reply Heidi

Yes in DV360 there is a value. It looks to me there is an issue with the field in the way SM pull data from DV360.
    We found a work around using the "Revenue" field based on Partner account currency, but it makes have calculated field not possible to re-use un formulas ..so limiting a bit. 

Many thanks

• Dear Supermetrics Team

I have the same problem as Thomas. If I want to pull data for "Revenue (Advertiser)" or "Billable cost (Advertiser)", then I got no data. If I produce the same report in DV360 then I got the values.

Could you please help?

KR, Fabian

• Hi Supermetrics,

I'm facing the same issue in Sheets. I get data for 'Revenue' and 'Revenue (USD)'... but empty fields for 'Revenue (Advertiser). 'Media cost (Advertiser)' and 'Total media cost (Advertiser)' is on the other hand fine. Please see screen dump below.

Pulled from report in DV360 all looks fine.

Have you been able to track down the problem? According to the DV360 API documentation, it should be stored in the field 'METRIC_REVENUE_ADVERTISER'

Best,

Torben

Login to post a comment