Supermetrics Support Forum

Google Sheets and Optimizely Custom Metrics

I see it's possible to pull visitor count for each variation but I don't see an option for pulling custom metrics data.  Does this not exist or am I just missing something?  Any help here would be very much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Tomi

• Additionally, there is an option for Goal Name in the Optimixely Classic view but not for Optimixely X.

• Hi Tomi,

Thanks for your questions.

Custom metrics are currently not supported in Supermetrics Optimizely connector. I believe those are not yet featured in the Optimizely API, so we'll need to wait for those to be added.

Regarding Goal Name, as there are no "Goals" in Optimizely X (at least according to the API documentation), would you be looking for Event Name in this case? Or something else? If you can add a screenshot from the Optimizely X user interface, we can check if it can be added. 

The API docs are here, and all that is found there can be added to Supermetrics.

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics

• Hello Heidi,

We are looking to pass page and click events via the API.  It does look like that has been added to the API recently.  Here is the Event section I was reviewing in the documentation - https://developers.optimizely.com/x/solutions/javascript/reference/index.html#x-js-overview

I'll also add a screenshot of the Optimixely metrics we're looking to track.

Thank again for your help!

Tomi

• Hi Tomi,

Thanks for the clarifying link and image! I'll forward the request to our developers, to consider adding these fields. Please note that it may take some time for them to get to your request, but we'll surely reach out once there is progress. Thanks for your patience!

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics

Login to post a comment