Supermetrics Support Forum

Adobe Analytics and Google Sheets: Column with URLs manually entered in Google Sheets|Need to lookup Visits and populate column with the values already there, just need the Visit numbers from Adobe Analytics based on column of urls

Hello,

I'm just getting started with SuperMetrics and hoping to do something first which sounds pretty easy.

I have a Google Sheets document where Column A is simply a list of URLs. I just need to populate Column B values with Adobe Analytics Visit counts for each of the URLs.

Can anyone help me on this?

Adobe Analytics and Google Sheets: Column with URLs manually entered in Google Sheets|Need to lookup Visits and populate column with the values already there, just need the Visit numbers from Adobe Analytics based on column of urls

• Hi,

thanks for your question.

Do you own the domains or pages you have listed in the sheet, so that you also normally see the visits in Adobe Analytics? If not, then it is not possible to do.

The easiest way to get visits per domain or page (that you own) is to select Visits as the metric and Domain or Page as the dimension (Split by rows). This way you'll get urls in one column and visits in the other.

Best regards,

Heidi / Supermetrics

Login to post a comment