Supermetrics Support Forum

Facebook Lead Ads custom Consent Checkbox info

Hi,

Quite simple: I don't think you have this data in your Facebook Ads connector.  Basically you can ad 'consent checkboxes' to your leads, and that is rather important in GDPR-Europe.  So of course if we want to get the leads via Supermetrics, we also need the info of the consent checkboxes, otherwise it's worthless.

Could you look into that.  They are available in the API: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/guides/lead-ads/retrieving

By the way: While you're at it, for me it would be handy to be able to have the 'Form Name' next to (or instead of) the 'Form ID'.  The 'info' is of course in the name, and not in the ID.  If I can only get the ID, then we'll need a 'match-sheet' that will have to be filled manually, which is stupid :-).

Thanks for looking into this!

Gr,

Mattijs

• Hi,

I can put in a feature request to see if we can add a field for the lead form name.

For the other feature - to verify this is the "custom disclaimer response" field mentioned in the API or is there something else? Just want to make sure I'm asking for the right thing to be added.

​-Thank you
    Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment