Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Facebook ThruPlays

hey!
is there a way to export Facebook ThruPlays? I only see the 15 seconds video view but its not the same thing

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Yair,

Not yet but the fields will be added in the near future! I'll note your information on the feature request so we can let you know once the fields have been added.

-Thank you
    Supermetrics Team
  • do you know how near? facebook will opt out of 10 seconds in the coming months

321.JPG
    (123 KB)
  • Hi,

It's under active development, so probably will appear in the next 2-3 weeks in the tool (best guess - could be slightly longer but very likely before the deprecation of the 10 seconds metric).

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• I'd like to follow up on this - this is a metric I would benefit from being able to use. Is there an update for the release?

• Hi,

It should be coming very soon - if the sprint assignment is any indicator, should be part of the release next week.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • Hi everyone,

We have now added the "ThruPlay actions" and "Cost per ThruPlay" metrics to the Facebook Ads connector. If using Data Studio, you will need to refresh the field list to get these added to your data source: How do I Refresh Fields/Update a Connector?

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team