Supermetrics Support Forum

SEMRush - How to Pull Position Tracking for Keywords

I'm having trouble pulling the keyword rankings for a project in semrush to data studio. I can't find the proper documentation to help set this up. Can someone please help with this?

• Hi Catherine,

The beta SEMRush Projects connector is unfortunately critically flawed at the moment, it doesn't work correctly for most scenarios. We are currently overhauling the connector to fix these issues and will re-release it for beta testing again in the near future.

If you meant the other SEMRush Analytics connector - there's an example setup for that here for one way to get the keyword positions:

-Thank you
    Supermetrics Team
  • Hi Jessica,

Do you have an eta on the re-released version? 

• Hi Catherine,

The last release time we were told was Q1 - which has clearly come and gone. It's listed as 80% complete though - so maybe end of Q2 now? If you don't hear anything by end of June, check back with us.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Okay, thank you. 

• Hi there, I am looking for a follow up on this thanks! 

• Hi Catherine,

I checked in about this and it looks like the SEMRush Projects update is on hold a the moment. The dev who was going to do the rework of the reports was basically reassigned to some other priority work, so we have to wait for him to become free to continue. I don't know when this will be, perhaps August when we're back at full strength from the summer holidays.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment