Supermetrics Support Forum

Supermetric integration with Vimeo

Hi everyone,

How can I integrate this tool to a corporate channel that is on Vimeo? I only need to analyse some KPIs for video metrics, but when searching for a new data source with the name “Natura”, I end  up having many random accounts in return.

Since we already have a DataStudio account, is there any need for a license to generate the reports from the Supermetrics tool?

Looking forward for a reply,

Best regards

• Hi Felipe,

Thanks for reaching out.

The Vimeo connector is a public data connector, which means that anyone can get data for any account, as it is publicly available data. 

This means that you can't unfortunately purely focus on a specific account, without adding a filter on the report side. 

Please try adding a filter like "Name = Nature" to see if that takes out the unwanted results.

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics

• Hello, thank you for the answer!

Just to be clear... That means that I can access only public data like followers, likes, channels, videos... And I can't see any data that Vimeo provides to the account administrators, like finished views information, average viewing time, regions that have more access... Is that it?

I look foward for your reply,

Thank you!

• Hi Felipe,

Yes, you are right. You can only get public data, but no account performance related data unfortunately, as that is only for the account admins.

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics

Login to post a comment