Supermetrics Support Forum

Extract FB Ads Data to Big Query or Google Sheets

Hello, I Been using the version of Supermetrics FB Ads, and it seems to work great, but I was trying to download the data to make some other analysis, forecast and things like that and i wasn't able to.

Do you know if this is possible? or if there are some way of getting this data from this API? I really want to use it with Big Query.

Thanks in advance.

Luis

• Hey there,

Thanks for the question.

We are actually on the verge of launching Supermetrics for BigQuery, and sounds to me like that would be the product you're looking for; to fetch data from Facebook Ads directly to BigQuery and use it where ever needed - all this in just minutes. 

Supermetrics for BigQuery is an exciting new product we've been developing over the past few months to democratize BigQuery for marketers. Supermetrics for BigQuery is the first and only end-to-end BigQuery solution designed and optimized for marketers. It's the easiest way to get all your marketing data into BigQuery and build for example Data Studio dashboards on top of it. With Supermetrics for BigQuery, marketers can get a marketing data warehouse up and running in minutes, without developers or technical knowledge required. 

The trials of the new product are available already, find them here: https://console.cloud.google.com/marketplace/browse?q=supermetrics

More info coming up in a couple weeks when the official launch happens!

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics

Login to post a comment