Supermetrics Support Forum

HubSpot connector

Hi,

I have been following some threads about the HubSpot connector were as late as February 7th the estimate was before end of February. As February has come to an end I just wanted to ensure that I am not missing where to find the connector.

Thanks in advance!

/Johan

• Hi johan,
    Nothing missed yet - it's not released for testing at this time. The release date was changed to Q1 2019, so maybe it will be out for beta sometime this month or possibly April.

-Thank you
    Supermetrics team
  • Hello, 

any update on this already?

Beste,

Evelyne

1 person likes this
  • I checked in with the lead dev as we have missed our original estimate - he said based on current issues and priorities, he cannot provide a new estimate at this time. If we don't announce anything before the end of Q2, please check back in and we can see where the devs are at with this.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Hi @Jessica Brock,

do you have any update on the Hubspot connector?

Thanks,

Matteo

• Hi Matteo,

We're now in a closed testing phase, so getting closer! If the testing goes well we can move to a larger open test later in the month or beginning of next.

-Thank you

Supermetrics team

• Hi Jessica, any news? :) 

• Yes! The HubSpot connector is now officially live and available! This blog post covers some basics about the connector:

https://supermetrics.com/blog/hubspot-connector

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Great piece of news! Thank you :)
  • Is the integration only working for default properties? What about the ones we created ourselves in Hubspot?

•  Anyone have success with this in Data Studio yet?  I've granted all the authorizations and using the template as provided but no data pulling in.

• Update - I'm assuming it's because the data is still flowing in as per this connection message (below).   

• Hi everyone!

First - sadly, we don't support custom properties in this version. It's very complex to integrate so we decided it was out of scope for this v1 of the connector. It will be something we will be looking into for the future.

Second - this data source is different in that it has to cache the data before it can work, it does not pull it "live" like the others. If you have a very large data set this could take days before it can start to pull results properly. We have a monitoring tool in the Team Site so you can see if its done or not:

https://support.supermetrics.com/support/solutions/articles/19000104061-how-to-monitor-your-hubspot-import-status

If you find that the results for the property/report type are ready but the data still does not come through, then please submit a private ticket with the details so that we can engage the engineers. 

https://support.supermetrics.com/support/tickets/new

-Thank you

Supermetrics Support

• Hi,

many thanks for the connector but I have few questions:

- concerning "Deals", what date is the "date" field? For what I've seen is the "close date" field in HS, correct?

- the number of Deals doesn't represent the actual numebr on HS. My feeling is that the connector doesn't pick up deal that have a "date" (as in "closed date") in the future (or the same day). Is my guess correct? And if it is, are you planning on uploading all Deals?

Thanks

• and i forgot a question :)

for example "deal stage" and "deal pipeline" fields return the machine name (or ID, I don't know) and not the correct Label. It is something that we can do or is related to the fact that you don't pull "custom" fields?