Supermetrics Support Forum

Supermetrics For Google Sheets Missing Google Analytics Accounts

Hi, I have a query in Google Sheets for the transaction revenue across about 20 different analytics views. The query works correctly when I run it, but when it runs via a schedule it's missing 2 of the views, worth noting these are two of the most recently added accounts (1 week and 1 month ago respectively). My maximum rows is set to 50 so that's not the problem, and there definitely is transaction revenue data for the filters I have specified.

Anyone got any ideas?

• Hi Jed,

My guess is that the user assigned for the refresh function is not the same as your account that you use to manually run it, and that the other account can't see the new views.

To check what it's set to, open the SupermetricsQueries tab (if hidden click Add-ons->Supermetrics->Manage queries). Find the problem query row and scroll over to the right until you get to the  "Refreshed with user" column. 

If that is not the same account as your own, that is likely the issue. You can replace the user account there with the one you need to use to see the views (or you can add that user to the view).

-Thank you

Supermetrics team

• Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your response. Given that I am often switching between my usual account and the account that holds the Supermetrics Pro License I would not be surprised if this was the issue. At the moment the "Refresh with user account" column has the correct details, and checking the Sheets version history it seems to have been correct the whole time so it could also be something else. But I'll be extra careful with messing with Supermetrics from my non-licensed account now.

Thanks,

Jed

Login to post a comment