Supermetrics Support Forum

Where is the Twitter Analytics Connector ?

Hello, 
I am trying to create a dashboard for Twitter Analytics. I can use the Twitter Public Data connector and pull some data but, nothing like reach, engagement and other more useful metrics.

Is there a Twitter Analytics Connector available in Beta? Is it in development at all?

This is critical. Anyone else having any success with this?

Thanks,

Namita

• Hi,

Thanks for your question.

Twitter analytics is unfortunately not available, at least yet. The current Supermetrics Twitter connector is fetching data from a publicly accessible API (anyone can fetch any account's data).

We're looking to build an integration to Twitter Insights soon, and it is in planning, but due to some obstacles it will probably take some time before we're able to offer this. 

Really sorry for any inconvenience this causes you. We'll let all our users know as soon as a Twitter Insights connector is available.

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics team

1 person likes this
  • Hi Heidi

Just wondering if there is any news on this? It has been a while now :)

Thanks!

• Hi Valentino,

We have some small progress, yes, but the only thing I can share at the moment is that Twitter organic insights is under development. We don't have a launch date or any precise information from our devs yet, but I'm hoping we have some news to share within a couple months. Thanks for your patience!

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics team

1 person likes this
  • Hello,

is there any progress on Twitter Analytics connector integration? As we testing the account for a couple of months, it could become a criteria to keep the account for a year or not...

Thanks.

Best regards,

Maria

1 person likes this
  • I am also curious on the progress on the Twitter Organic Insights Connector. 

Thanks, 

John

• Hi all!

The Twitter organic data connector is still in development, but approaching the finish line. Our dev team estimates it would be public in late June. We will of course announce the launch to our users, with some more information about the new connector.

Thanks for your patience guys, stay tuned!

Best regards,

Heidi / Supermetrics

2 people like this
  • Hi Heidi

Thank you for the update.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

• Really looking forward to this one! 

Login to post a comment