Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Error: Bing Ads failure - Anyone else having issues with SM connecting to Bing at the moment?

Full error when attempting to pull data:

Error: Bing Ads failure (An unidentified error has occurred. You may obtain additional information about this error by contacting Bing Ads Support.)

• Hi Eric,

We've had a bunch of reports like this for Bing suddenly today. It looks like what usually happens when there's a problem on Bing's side, but currently their API status says nothing is wrong at the moment. However, this may change in next hour if this keeps happening and others make reports, so keep your eye on this and maybe file a report with their support:

https://developers.bingads.microsoft.com/Support

We're also looking into it on our side, just in case. If you do hear anything definitive from Bing support please let us know so we can act accordingly.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Perfect, thank you Jessica! I will file a report there now and report back if I get any update from them.

• Just spoke with a Bing rep in chat support and they confirmed there is an issue with their reporting at the moment, and their engineering team is working on it now.  They will be emailing me when it is resolved and I will update here.

• Thanks Eric! Looking forward to information from them on a resolution.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• It looks like as of now the issue is resolved. I have been able to refresh my sheet and the data pulled successfully.

• Ok great - thank you for reporting back that it is now working for you!

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team