Supermetrics Support Forum

Unable to filter LinkedIn ads by Campaign Group or Group ID

If I add a "campaign group" or "campaign group ID" filter to my query, it comes back with no data. Any idea how I can filter out campaign groups that should not be in my query?

1 person has this problem
  • Hi,

thanks for your question.

You've probably double checked the Campaign group ID?

Could you please try to use the CONTAINS condition in the filter also.

If you clear the filter, and do a query where Campaign group and Campaign group ID are selected as dimensions, can you see the campaign you want in the results? Usually doing a fetch like this will give you some hints on how to formulate your filter.

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics team

• Hello,

I'm trying to do the same thing; right now, Supermetrics is only bringing in data for our client's default LinkedIn campaign group, not for the campaign group we're managing. I don't have any campaign- or campaign group-related filters on my query, and our campaign group is definitely live and generating impressions, so I can't figure out why this data wouldn't be pulling in.

• Hi,

Sorry to hear there's trouble with your LinkedIn data fetch. We'd need to see some screenshots of your report and the views in LinkedIn to offer you the best advice. Please create a private support ticket here: https://support.supermetrics.com/support/tickets/new

Thanks!

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics team

Login to post a comment