Supermetrics Support Forum

Supermetrics for Google Sheets Disappeared (again)

Hello, supermetrics is yet again not available as add-on in google sheeets.

7 people have this problem
  • It disappeared for me as well. I have a lot of reports that rely on supermetrics to refresh hourly, so this is a huge issue if its not resolved quickly. With that being said, this is the first time I've ever noticed this issue. Once yall fix it, will it automatically show back up in my google sheets enabled Add-ons? And will the queries automatically start running again or is there anything I will need to do? Will I need to resetup all of my connections?

• I am experiencing the same issue. Doesn't show up in the Add Ons drop down and can't find it when I search "Get Add Ons." What's the deal?

1 person likes this
  • yes, I'm having the same issue

1 person likes this
  • Having the same issue, just purchased it 5 min ago, its not available to dowload on Google app store, a bit frustrating since I just paid for a product that is not available, basically paid for nothing...

1 person likes this
  • Same here, please make sure to update me on what happens and why it won't happen again.

1 person likes this
  • Same problem over here. Would love an ETA on the solution.

• Same here.

• Hi,

Not working for me either. This is urgently needed as a fix as our team and business depends on it! Any ETA on a fix!?!?!?

• Same here. Not only supermetrics but also the other add-ons, they are disappeared. At least, I can re-download Google Analytics but I cannot find supermetrics in store.

• same problem

• I noticed as well some of my other plugins are not showing right now as well. Looks likes Google is having issues again.

• Having the same issue.

• Same issue :( @SM please update us ASAPĀ 

• still down at the moment - really critical to a lot of people that this gets sorted - can we have a full breakdown of what the problem is?

Login to post a comment