how can I get Youtube total subscribers

Hi, I know I can get subscribers gained or lost,

but can I just get total subscribers like facebook data?

If metrics are all different from various data sources, how wired it would be?

6 people have this problem
  • I would also like to pull total subscribers number (at least for channel-level queries). 

3 people like this
  • Me too!

1 person likes this
  • Hello, I'm interested too in getting total subscribers at channel-level.

1 person likes this
  • This is also a requirement for me (and I imagine anyone wanting to pull YT channel metrics).

• Indeed! Is there any solution available?

•  Is there a solution?

• Facebook insights connector has a Total Likes Metric, Instagram Insights has Profile Followers and Twitter User Data has Followers Count.

We Just Need YouTube Now Please

• Is there really STILL no answer to this perfectly legitimate question? Channel subscribers is the #1 key marketing metric on YouTube!

Things like this really shake my faith in Supermetrics. It can do so much, but is missing too many basic things like this.

1 person likes this
  • Hey, I found a way to display the total number of subscribers in a scorecard:

1: Add scorecard with "User Subscription Added" and one with "User Subscription Removed"

2. Select both scorecard > right click > select "Blend Data"

3. A 3rd card appears automatically with a ratio between both cards. Click on it to open the card pannel. Then click on the [AUT] button on the metric. From there you can edit the formula of the ratio

4. In the formula box, replace SUM(User Subscriptions Added) / SUM(User Subscriptions Removed) by SUM(User Subscriptions Added) - SUM(User Subscriptions Removed).

5. Back on the scorecard pannel, go to "Default Data Range" > Custom > Advanced. And set the start date to the fixed date of when your Channel was created and set the end date to [Today Minus 0 Days].

Login to post a comment