Supermetrics Support Forum

FB conversions not tracking

I am trying to list the number of conversions for the following conversion:

offline_conversion

I have the metric "Actions" selected to show the value and a filter has been setup with the following criteria:

Include Action type (with custom conv. IDs) Equals offline_conversion

I am getting an error with your integration. The error says: Community connector error: No data found (Supermetrics request ID: WPTlx5lW45HRuKK9jd8IQLV7NWIfZLA6). If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

In my report I have 2 columns with Action type (with custom conv. IDs) & Actions showing that the data is there.

I am confused why your tool is not showing me the results I need. 

Thanks!

• Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your question.

Fetching the custom conversion data with our current Facebook Ads connector is quite sensitive, as Facebook API does not provide a particular endpoint for this data. The issue is known to us, and we're hoping to release an improved version of the connector soon. 

At the moment the custom conversions need to be fetched with Actions as the only metric for the query (as you already set up), Action type as dimension (other dimensions allowed as well) and it needs to be filtered by Action type CONTAINS *YOUR_CUSTOM_CONVERSION_TYPE*. Replace *YOUR_CUSTOM_CONVERSION_TYPE* with "offline_conversion". 

Let us know if this helped you fetch the data.

Best regards,

Heidi / Supermetrics team

Login to post a comment