Supermetrics Support Forum

Custom Floodlight Variables

how can we pull custom floodlight variables in Supermetrics for Google Sheets

1 person has this problem
  • Hi,

Thanks for asking. Currently we don't support Reporting on Custom Floodlight Variables.

Our development team have it on the roadmap and will try to implement on the next couple of sprints, estimated in a few months, around September-October 2018.

Best,

Supermetrics team

• Hello,

I wanted to follow up here and see if this is live yet. If so, what is the best metric/dimension to use to pull this information?

Thanks

• Custom floodlight variables have been added to DoubleClick for Advertisers (Campaign Manager) just recently. 

Please check the field listing here: https://supermetrics.com/api/getFields?ds=DFA

Please let us know if any questions remain.

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics team

• I'm testing with the Floodlight Variable 1 dimension and metric. 

However when I run the report, the loading bar sits at 35% and then gives the error, "Query failed: Results not yet ready"

I'm only pulling a weeks worth of data and only a single campaign. The query shouldn't be too big. I've tried numerous times at different times of the day and it's the same result. 

Why is this still not working?

• Hey Kevin,

Really sorry to hear that.

Could you please send us a private support ticket, since we're going to need to access your report and data to debug this.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics

Login to post a comment