Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Please fix Facebook and Instagram queries

First Instagram and now Facebook...We are not able to pull any data frome these two data sources anymore, despite these are the most important sources for my daily reports to our marketing. 

I mean I pay for your license and your prices will be increased in the future. I was really happy with the supermetrics functionality, but this situation is unsatisfactory...

So please dear support team increase the pressure on facebook, so that we re able to get some facebook page insights data at least...

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Klaus,

The Facebook Insights issue has now been addressed and the queries should work again! Please retry your queries to verify this has been fixed for you. If you continue to have issues though, let us know so we can continue to investigate.

I also applied one month of free service to your affected licenses as an apology for the problem and that it took us so long to resolve.

The Instagram connector is still pending review at Facebook, so I don't have any further news to share for that. I believe you are already on the beta-tester list so we will notify you just as soon as we can publish it.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment