Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

There was an error requesting data from the community connector.

Hi I got an error in datastudio, could you please help me to resolve this issue?

Error Details

There was an error requesting data from the community connector. Please report the issue to the provider of this community connector if this issue persists.

Community connector error: A bug on the Facebook side is preventing fetching this data at the moment. We're waiting for Facebook to address the issue. If you have an FB account manager, please contact them to help resolve the issue with our Facebook app (ID 187012511311860). (Supermetrics request ID: MGeDcFlMFFXdpsshb8JmHP3nXMqK15aR). If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

Error ID: 99f03daa

The Request ID and Error Id are different for every report (chart, table...), ID (187012511311860) looks still the same

Thank you

Ondra

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Ondřej,

The Facebook Insights issue has now been addressed and the queries should work again! If you still continue have issues with the connector though, please let us know so we can continue to investigate.

I also applied one month of free service to your affected license as an apology for the problem and that it took us so long to resolve.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment