Supermetrics Support Forum

Linkedin Company Pages

Hi,

The Linkedin Company Pages connector doesn't seem to offer many metrics about updates - I want to know how many impressions, clicks, social actions, video views etc our updates have received, but I can only see Likes, Comments and Updates. Is there a reason I can't get these metrics?

The Linkedin Ads connector seems to offer a lot more metrics, which I would expect, so don't know why the Linkedin Company Pages one doesn't..

I also have an issue with the way the connection is actually setup - is there a reason you split out update details from others like page followers, page statistics etc? The Facebook connector seems to offer this all in one connection, whereas the Linkedin Company Pages one gets split out into 5?

Thanks,

• Thanks a lot, Jessica. 

I will be waiting. We are all waiting ...

Regards, 

Chrilles

• Hi Jessica,

Do you have any news about video metrics? Hopefully this can be added soon.

Regards,

Wouter

• Hi Wouter,

The stories related to the video metrics appear to finally be under development, so assuming no issues arise it looks like they should be in by the end of October.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Hi All,

We just added a whole bunch of new fields for LinkedIn Company pages. Sadly, the video related stuff is still being worked on, so those are not in this batch, but hopefully soon. Here's the full list of what all was added this go:

https://support.supermetrics.com/support/solutions/articles/19000107328-linkedin-pages-updates-nov-2019

If using Data Studio, you will need to refresh the field list to see these new ones (and they may be visible only under certain query types):

https://support.supermetrics.com/support/solutions/articles/19000078027-how-do-i-refresh-fields-update-a-connector-

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Hi, Your Linkedin Page Updates for Nov'19 say that you have "Added support for video posts" however video posts are still missing from the output in Google Sheets.

Will video posts be enabled soon?

Thanks

Michael

• Hi,

Sorry the update post was unclear - these fields specifically have been enabled for video posts and nothing else so far:

• Content ID
    • Content text
    • Content URL

We sadly still have been unable to get actual metrics data for them due to some design flaws in the API for LinkedIn that make it very difficult to request them in a reasonable way. We're still working on it, but we can't promise any timelines yet.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment