Supermetrics Support Forum

How to sign in Hotmail account?

One of the most useful features on Hotmail is the Mail Delegation, which allows anyone else to access your personal Hotmail account without a password. When someone else or yourself is assigned this permission, they can access their Hotmail account, conduct email checks, reply to deleted emails, or exercise other administrative rights on Google Accounts. In the article below, we'll show you how to assign Hotmail access to others, so they can read Hotmail emails without a password. However, users should note in the choice of who to assign access Hotmail account.

1. The rights of a person authorized to access Hotmail:

As noted when a person is authorized to access Hotmail, they can view the email, delete the email, reply to the email. However, there are some rights that they can not do. Please read below.

2. How to add an account to your Hotmail access authorization list:

With a personal Hotmail account, we can add 10 people to the authorization list. If your business Hotmail account, the list can be up to 25 people.

Step 1:

We will first log into a Hotmail account. You need to sign in to Hotmail in your computer browser, as the Hotmail app can not do the assignment. In the account interface, click on the gear icon and select Settings.

How do I get access to your Hotmail account without a password?

Step 2:

In the settings interface for the account, click the Account and Import tab.

Step 3:

In the new interface, go to the "Grant access to your account" section. By default, the Mark conversation as read when opened by others option is ticked to let the user know who opened your email. Then click on Add another account.

Step 4:

Appears the new dialog box. Grant access to your account. Here users enter the email address you want to assign access to Hotmail, without a password. Then click on Next Step.

Step 5:

Hotmail will ask you for permission to authorize this Hotmail account. If correct, we click the Send email to grant accesss button.

Immediately afterwards, the user will receive a notification that the access authorization for the other Hotmail account has been successful. As soon as they access Hotmail, they will receive this notification. This notice will be effective for 7 days.

Step 6:

When your authorized person visits Hotmail and receives a notification, click on the To accept this request link. If not, click on the link at To reject this request.

Step 7:

Then click the Confirm button in the next interface.

Finally, Hotmail will initiate a verification process within 30 minutes to authorize this access. When the process is complete, the delegate can view and send the message on your behalf.

3. Delete the account from the Hotmail authorization list:

In case the user wants to delete the account from the authorization list is also very simple.

Step 1:

First of all you also access the Settings, click on the Account and Import tab and also select the Grant access to your account. In this section you will see the email address assigned. To delete the account press the Delete button in the far right of the interface.

Step 2:

Appears the Confirm deleteing granted account dialog box. Press OK to confirm the deletion.

The above article details how to grant Hotmail access to others, so they can access your account without a password. In addition, the tutorial will help you understand the rights of your Hotmail delegate, as well as how to remove authorized accounts from the list. Hope this article is useful to you!

http://hotmaillogin.online

• you post so good. can help me to view website -> this url 

https://benhvienphathai.vn/pha-thai-bang-thuoc-quan-11/ - i don't call for admin to it

•  Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I'm impressed! Very useful information specifically the last section lächeln I take care of such information much. I used standa to be looking for this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and good luck.

Login to post a comment