Supermetrics Support Forum

Facebook Insight not working

To whom it may concern, 

Checked out some of my clients reports this morning. Seems like the Facebook Insight API is not working correctly. (See attached photo for error) 

I did the regular protocol - logging out of the connector and re-login however it is still not working. 

Is their anything fuzzy going on with the API? 

Thanks for your time. 

1 person has this question
  • I got the same issue here too! Need an urgent help please...

Hey, do you mind to connect me via chate@soidea.co (just .co)

Cheers,

2 people like this
  • could we get a statement from supermetrics on this? What are the steps to resolve this and when will we get access to the data again?

• same for me.

• GSheet Error message said :Error: FB error: (#190) This method must be called with a Page Access Token. Please log out of the Facebook via the sidebar and then log in again. When I logout and login in Facebook using the sidebar, the side bar said: Account fetch error. Error: no account objects found. When I log to Facebook directly, I access my account without problem.

• GSheet Error message said :Error: FB error: (#190) This method must be called with a Page Access Token. Please log out of the Facebook via the sidebar and then log in again. When I logout and login in Facebook using the sidebar, the side bar said: Account fetch error. Error: no account objects found. When I log to Facebook directly, I access my account without problem.

• I also have the same problem, can you help me on this? It's urgent.

Thanks

save image

• I have the same issue except I'm using Data Studio - I get a system error 

Would appreciate some attention or reply to this from the team - 

thanks,

• What's the status on this? I am still facing the same issue.

• Hi all,

issues that existed for Facebook last week have been fixed. If you're facing continued problem with the connector, please post a private ticket to us and include your Supermetrics user id, a detailed description and some screenshots of the issue. Thanks!

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics team

Login to post a comment