Trial Period

Hi,

I tried the Facebook Insights connector, and wanted to try others before deciding which plan to get. I used up the trial period for this connector.

I installed Instagram & Pinterest after, but when I am building the report, it says the connector requires a paid version.

Any way to get trials for other connectors to try?

• Hi Simon,

if the message says that the connector requires a paid version, it means that you have authenticated with that connector for the first time more than 14 days ago. 

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi Support Team,

It is unlikely, maybe a cache error in the connector or something, but we have not used the Pinterest connector and we did try Instagram a few weeks ago, but then the connector was broken and would not connect to Instagram, so we removed it.

• Ok, thanks for the clarification. Could you please send us a private ticket about this, including your user id (Google account). 

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi there,

i just signed up fr the data upload free trial, but i had to put my credit card and i've been already charged for it for 30 days.
    Please advise how to cancel this transactions as this is just the first day of trial and i'm not decided if i'm gonna buy the product or not.

Thanks

• Hi there,

when you click any "try now" link for Supermetrics products, we don't ask for any payment details at that point. You'll simply start a 14 day trial. In your case you've went through "buy now" link and purchased the license straight away.

Please send us a private ticket about this and we can assist you.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment