Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Doubleclick Search Accessing AdWords Conversions imported from Google Analytics

Hi everybody,

I was wondering, whether there is any chance to pull custom conversions from Google Analytics, of which the account is connected to an AdWords Accounts, which is linked to Doubleclick Search via the "Supermetrics Doubleclick Search Connector" to Google Data Studio.

We have a scenario, in which we only have access to DS in order to report the linked AdWords and Bing accounts simultaneously, of which the AdWords accounts are linked to Google Analytics, measuring some custom website events and "store visits".

I hope have described the challenge properly :)

I would be grateful for any assistance.

Thanks 

Stefan

SnipImage.JPG
(61.1 KB)
  • Hi! 

You should be able to find all custom goals and events with our Google Analytics connector. It also has a wide array of metrics and dimensions for DoubleClick. Unfortunately it's hard to say out of the blue, which ones are the ones you should use as each setup is different.

If after testing various metrics and dimensions you still cannot see the results you'd like to, please send us a private ticket about it.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi Jouni,

many thanks for your quick response. I understand that there is a dedicated Google Analytics connector. However, I am not able to use it, as we don't have access. 

As we are able to leverage and see those metrics in the Doubleclick search interface, I was wondering, whether the Supermetrics connector is able to pull these as well?

Looking forward to read about any experiences.

Stefan

• Hello Stefan,

Are you referring to Conversion report-types in DoubleClick for Search (DS)? which is not included in our report listing. 

Or https://developers.google.com/doubleclick-search/v2/reference/conversion, in which case they are not considered as report-type in the DS API.

Kind regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment