Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Adobe connection doesn't show all custom metrics

hi there-

I'm trying to set up adobe connection but not all of the custom dimensions doesn't show up. Can you advise what I need to try? 

• Hi Moon,

You may need to refresh the account data as we cache that, to update it with your custom dimensions. See this guide for how to do this:

Forcing a Refresh for Account Data

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Hi there,

I have the same problem as Moon Eun Young Chu but I can't forcing a Refresh for my Account Data because I'm still using the trial subscripction so when I log into Team Management with my license User ID, there aren't any Supermetrics product licenses to refresh in the list.

Could you help me with this issue?

Thanks

• Hi Terasa,

It looks like it may be a mistake that Sheets trials are not shown in Teams. We're investigating that and hopefully those will be visible in the future so you can use the account refresh action.

I have manually done the refresh from the backend for you. Please check if you can see the fields now. If you cannot still, then please submit a private ticket to us with the names of the fields you cannot find and note that you are not able to do the account refresh due Team site issue.

https://support.supermetrics.com/support/tickets/new

-Thank you

Supermetrics Support

Login to post a comment