Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Side bar does not launch

I tried to use Supermetrics (Pro Subscription is bought) today to work with external dada connectors. Unfortunately, for a number of hours the Side Bar would not launch. I tried to follow some of the solutions posted in different tickets I found here. None of them worked. Is it your internal issue? What else could be done from my side? 

Thank you! 

• Hi Ed,

Thanks for contacting us, and we are very sorry for the outage in our service.

Google is suffering from problems with all Sheets Add-ons, which causes Supermetrics for Google Sheets not to launch.

We've contacted Google, and got feedback that they're working on fixing the issue.

Please star this issue on Google's Issue Tracker, to make sure they note the problem is widely spread and prioritize fixing.

Sorry again for the inconvenience, we're unfortunately not able to do anything else than wait for a fix.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Hi Ed,

While the Google Sheets Add-on bug has not been resolved by Google yet, we want to update all the Supermetrics users: Google has approved our update to the add-on which contains a work-around for the bug. So the sidebar should now work for all of our users. You will see an authorization prompt when launching it for the first time.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment