Supermetrics Support Forum

Problem receiving data from SQL server after connecting successfully

Hi, 

I have connected successfully to SQL server but the query runs for a long time and I can see the count of processed rows  and then it starts the counting from the beginning and then I receive the following error message: 

Query failed: ScriptError. Try using Google Sheets logged in with just one Google account. There's a Google bug causing problems when logged into Sheets with multiple accounts.

• Hi,

sorry to hear about the issue.

Google currently has a bug in their account management which is causing these issues. A temporary solution before Google releases a fix, is to use Supermetrics in an Incognito-mode window on your browser, and only log in to the tools with the single Google account that has your Supermetrics license.

(Logging into multiple accounts in your browser at the same time is what can cause this issue. Also, using a separate Incognito window will not require you to log out from your other Google accounts.)
    If you'd like to help speeding up the fix from Googles side, please click on the star in this Google Bug report. More votes means it goes up in their urgency.

We appreciate your help.

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics team

Login to post a comment