Start a new topic

Google Data Studio - Ad Account Restriction fo Pro Plan

Hello,

We have the pro plan and I have two questions about the ad account restrictions noted in your pricing grid.

1.) Is the 20 ad account restriction basically saying that "Throughout your whole plan, you can only have 20 ad accounts per network (20 for Facebook, 20 for AdWords, etc.)? 

2.) Or does the restriction apply at a per connection level (when configuring the connection)? IE, "For this Facebook Ads Connection, you can only select up to 20 ad accounts."

Reason I ask this because we have many clients and accounts overall - more than 20.

Reference: https://support.supermetrics.com/support/solutions/articles/19000077599-what-does-number-of-ad-accounts-per-ad-network-mean-

1 Comment

Hi Ben,

The first one you mentioned is correct -  the limit applies to *each* ad network individually. With Pro you get to use up to 20 accounts for Facebook Ads, 20 accounts with Bing Ads, 20 accounts with Adwords, etc.

So you need the license that covers the ad network with the largest number of accounts you need to access. For example, if you had 5 accounts to connect to for each, except Adwords which had 30, you would need to get Super Pro as the 20 from Pro won't cover what is needed for your AdWords account set.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if anything is still unclear.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment