Supermetrics Support Forum

Mailchimp query results change in scheduled results

 Hello - I'm running a Mailchimp query. When I set the parameters (side bar panel in Google Sheets) and click "Apply changes", the column layout and headers are correct. However, after it updates automatically (via the schedule), the results do NOT include the "Split to rows" setting and the "No header row" (which is unticked) gets ticked.


How do I set the query parameters so that they do not change when the results are run automatically (via scheduler)?


Thanks, Max

  • Hi Max,

    I would check to see if you accidentally have two overlapping queries there, as it could be the scheduler is updating both the one you want and the duplicate, leading to conflicting results and would explain why the settings keep "resetting".


    To do this, go to the SupermetricsQueries tab (if hidden, click Add-ons->Supermetrics->Manage queries). Look for the "Range Address" column and check if there's one or more rows that are overlapping the same cell range. If there are, then delete the whole row for duplicates (or move them to another non-occupied space in the sheet if they are to keep).


    If that doesn't appear to be the issue, let me know so I can give you the next steps privately to share the file so I can check for other reasons this is happening.


    -Thank you

    Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment