Start a new topic

AdWords - Household Income on Google Sheets

I am using Google Sheets to monitor my Google AdWords accounts, and have found it very useful in carrying out Gender analysis and Age analysis, ie bringing data into Google Sheets from AdWords and splitting by gender to monitor for and difference in performance. I am also looking to do the same for the household income metric in AdWords however I can't see a way of bringing this into Google Sheets - can you help me achieve this? Thanks.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the good feedback!

We're under the impressions that Household income is not available in the Adwords Reporting API. If you do find that the dimension is offered, please let us know and we'll add it to Supermetrics.

Cheers,

Heidi / Supermetrics

Hi Heidi

Thanks for your message. The only place I see Household income data in AdWords is via the demographic tab as shown here, not sure about whether this is available in the Reporting API though?

Thanks

Chris

Hey,

thanks for the screenshot. I had a quick check on the Reporting API, but could not find much on Household Income. It seems to be included in some Criterion data, but it did not seem to offer responses containing the income classes though. We'll be having an eye out for this, and add the feature when it is available. Thanks!

Heidi / Supermetrics

Login or Signup to post a comment