Start a new topic
Solved

Google My Business property ID

Hello,

I am using the Google My Business connector, in order to get data for my clients trough Supermetrics for sheets. I noticed that Supermetrics is using an "id" for the GMB location. For example: ["7047049510095500836`location_name"]

Please let me know where I can find this id in my GMB profile? I need the info in order to populate a table, for Supermetrics to pull data from later.

Thank you.

Hi Vinatoru,

unfortunately to our knowledge there's no way to crosscheck this from GMB's own tools. We suggest using for example "store code" or "address" to get some dimensions with which to connect the number.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Supermetrics Team:

I have a similar thing where I am trying to use this API for a large number of locations. Is there a way to manually enter the locations into the query editor or reference a list in some way?

Thanks

Here is my sollution to this: I create a new query using the builder, that extracts only one simple parameter (ex: number of views on map), and select all the locations that I am interested in. After you run the query, you can go to the SupermetricsQueries sheet and check the "Accounts/views" column to see all the property ID's you need. I hope I made my self clear :)

Login or Signup to post a comment