Start a new topic

Bing Ads Connector for Supermetrics not loading

Hello, 

Our Bing Ads Connector hasn't been working since last week. All the tables containing Bing Data aren't loading anymore. 

This is the error ID we've been getting :

There was an error requesting data from the community connector. Please report the issue to the provider of this community connector if this issue persists.

Community connector error: Cannot read property "schema" from undefined. If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

Error ID: 0022ad95

The issue seems to be linked with a failed authorization somewhere. When we try to create a new Bing Data Source, we're prompted to refresh authorization. Once we do, there's a quick loading screen before we get this message :

Are we doing something wrong or is there a problem with the connector ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this.

There does not seem to be global issues in the connector, so it's likely related to the authentication of your account.

Please try re-authenticating the connector by force-adding the account again to refresh the connector settings. This action often helps in cases like this. 
See this guide with step-by-step instructions of how to do this:

Let us know if this helped. Thanks!

Best regards,

Heidi / Supermetrics

Hello Heidi,

Thanks for your reply. 

Unfortunately when I try to follow the steps of the link you've shared, I get the same error mentioned above. 

When I try to edit the connection, this is what i see :

And when I try to authorize I get prompted to continue with the accounts or add a new one.

I tried removing my account, i got a loading screen, then nothing happened and the account was still showing.

I tried adding it as a new account, the login was successful and then the prompt closed before getting this error again :

What else can we do ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

Kind regards,

Boulos.

Hi,

did you try the force re-authentication in Incognito mode? Forcing meaning that even if you see your account listed in authorisation window, you still click on the Add Bing Ads user account. This makes the connection force refresh.

If you'll include your Supermetrics user id (Google login) in your reply, I'll clear all temporary data for you on our side.

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics

Hi,

Just tried that and got the same error as before. 

Could you clear the data for romanos@labelium.fr or labeliumfrmediareports@labelium.fr ? I'm not sure if you need my personal login (the former) or the team supermetrics one (the latter)

Thanks again for your help !

Hi,

Thanks, I've just cleared the tokens for these emails. Please clear cookies and try once more.

Can you please try once more?

Best,

Heidi

Login or Signup to post a comment