Start a new topic

Supermetrics Platform

I am looking for a tool that has connectors for Bing Adwords and Facebook Ads.

I mainly want to have a daily schedule that collects that data into a Google Sheet. I will then automate the process of loading this data into our data warehouse. 

I have a trial of Blockspring and it works for Facebook Ads but I can't find anything on Bing Adwords. 

Would Supermetrics work for this purpose.

Thanks,
Coby

1 Comment

Hi Coby,

Thanks for your interest in Supermetrics!

That is exactly what Supermetrics offers, plus many more data sources.

Our most flexible reporting solution, that also provides scheduled data updates, is the GSheets add-on, Supermetrics for Google Sheets. Please have a look at this video for an introduction, and see the pricing here. Download the add-on from Chrome Store, and it will automatically start a 30-day free trial, no credit card needed. When the add-on is installed, you get a new menu item under Add-ons, from there you'll find the link to launch the Supermetrics sidebar where you can connect to data sources and build queries.

Supermetrics for Google Sheets licenses are user specific, meaning they are always tied to only one Google account. You can share the Google account with your co-workers, but keep in mind that this may cause conflicts if different people go in and modify queries, create triggers etc.

Find instructions on Supermetrics for Google Sheets here.

Templates for Google Sheets can be found via the link in the Supermetrics sidebar in Sheets. See image below on how the tool looks like.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Best regards,

Heidi / Supermetrics team

Login or Signup to post a comment