Supermetrics Support Forum

Get granular data for TrueView?

Hi,

I'm trying to pull out granular data for TrueView on Google Sheets, but I can't find any way of doing it.

With the DBM connector, I can get 1 "campaign" for the whole TrueView environment, but what I'm looking for is the break down by ad groups for instance.

Is there any way of doing it?

Thanks a lot!

Florent

• Hi Florent,

I know that in the past many TrueView metrics were not exposed in the DBM API, so it may be that what you are asking isn't possible right now. However, can you please check their API documentation to see if what you want is listed (They are all labeled as _TrueView_ if they apply to that - it may be in the filters or metrics section)

https://developers.google.com/bid-manager/v1/filters-metrics

If you find what you need in there that isn't exposed in our tool, let me know the metric name(s) and I can then make a request to the developer team to see if we can then add them for you!

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Hi Jessica!

Apologies for the delayed answer, as yesterday was a bank holiday in France.

Besides the already-available dimensions, I'd like to be able to split by Ad Group and Ad ("FILTER_TRUEVIEW_AD_GROUP_AD_ID" and "FILTER_TRUEVIEW_AD_GROUP_ID")

For the metrics, here's the list of what metrics I need to use in my reportings : 

• METRIC_IMPRESSIONS
    • METRIC_TRUEVIEW_VIEWS
    • METRIC_CLICKS
    • METRIC_REVENUE_ADVERTISER
    • METRIC_MEDIA_COST_ADVERTISER
    • METRIC_TRUEVIEW_ENGAGEMENTS
    • METRIC_RICH_MEDIA_VIDEO_THIRD_QUARTILE_COMPLETES
    • METRIC_RICH_MEDIA_VIDEO_COMPLETIONS
    • METRIC_ACTIVE_VIEW_MEASURABLE_IMPRESSIONS
    • METRIC_ACTIVE_VIEW_VIEWABLE_IMPRESSIONS
    • METRIC_TRUEVIEW_CONVERSION_MANY_PER_VIEW
    • METRIC_TRUEVIEW_CONVERSION_ONE_PER_VIEW

Do you think it would be possible to make sure all these are available using Supermetrics' DBM connector?

Thanks you so much!

Florent

• Hi Florent,

Thank you for the list! I will send the request to the developers so they can see if we can implement these fields into the connector.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • Hi Jessica,

Do you have any updates on this?

Any ETA on when it will be implemented?

Thanks a lot, have a great day!

Florent

• Hi Florent,

Sorry not yet - the dev that handles these has been working on other breaking issues for DoubleClick so I don't know when he will get to this. I'll see if I can get him to post an update. 

-Thank you

Supermetrics team

Login to post a comment