Start a new topic
Solved

Query combining page directory and goal completions

Hi,

I'm having trouble with one query not showing goal completions. I have a query which shows for Page directory 1 the Sessions and the Goal 1 completions. However all the goal completions are set to 0 or are empty. While looking in analytics there is data there for the goal completions!

Is this a valid combination? Can you see what I'm doing wrong?

Hope you can help me with this!

Hi Karin,

I did a quick test with those items you mentioned to see if they were not compatible, but they appear to work and pull data:

My test query though may have been different than yours as I didn't use anything special like filters, segments, etc. If you can send your query configuration or the Query ID, I can recheck my test to see if I can recreate the problem.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Thanks for your reply. I now see that the issue is with my Google Analytics data because I can't run a custom report there with these metrics either. I will be looking for a solution within Google Analytics and then I think this will work too.

Thanks again!

You are welcome! I will mark this as resolved - however, if fixing the issue in GA still doesn't give you the results in Supermetrics, please let us know so we can investigate further.

-Thank you

Supermetrics team

Login or Signup to post a comment