Supermetrics Support Forum

Criteo integration

Please integrate with Criteo :)

1 person has this question
  • Hi,

thanks for the request!

Criteo is on the roadmap, but a launch date is not yet confirmed. It should be available during summer.

We will inform you in our newsletter as soon as we launch it.

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics

• +1

1 person likes this
  • Hi,

I also would vote for a supermetric criteo connector for Google Analytics.

m

1 person likes this
  • Is the connector Criteo to Data Studio still on the roadmap? 

The connector seems to work for sheets right? Is there a work arround for us at the moment? We have a data studio pro license. 

• Hi Marian,

Due to a larger upgrade on Criteo API side, the testing and finalising of this connector has lasted longer than anticipated, and it is still being worked on. 

Criteo is however available as a beta connector in Data Studio now, please access it through this link.

I recommend you to get to know the getting started steps here before starting to use the connector.

We're happy to receive any feedback on the Criteo connector that you might have, thanks!

Best,

Heidi / Supermetrics

• Hello, 
    I was using the Criteo beta connector in Data Studio and isn't working since yesterday/this morning. 

The connector name is now as "Unknown Connector"

In advance, thanks. 

Mikael 

• Hi Mikael,

Our apologies, this was a human error on our side. We had to update the connector link, you can now find it at https://datastudio.google.com/datasources/create?connectorId=AKfycbzU_D9YHUdnkPjTk0ejkAhfmPzJlvZBZbt0_lFZt-sXuF9USw11J2OnDTG1IbPLs3uy

Hope that works!

Best regards,

Heidi / Supermetrics

• Hi Heidi, 

Many thanks. :-D

It's working again! 

Have a nice day. 

Login to post a comment