Supermetrics Support Forum

Google Sheets Not Registering License

Hello our google data studio picked up the license, but google sheets did not. could you please help us out with linking google sheets?

Also will you be bringing in twitter images soon?

Thank you!

• Hi,

These products have separate licensing, so you can't use one license to access both. I see that you have a valid Data Studio license for this account, but not one for Sheets, so you will need to purchase that in addition (we do offer a 20% multiple-product discount if you have both products - let me know and I can give you the code).

https://supermetrics.com/pricing/google-sheets

If this is an error and your are sure you also purchased a Sheets license, please give me the transaction ID or payer email so I can look it up.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• Missed the question about Twitter images - 

we can't support this yet as we don't have access to the part of the API that supports it (it's paywalled for enterprise accounts). We're working to see if we can get access but I can't give any timeline of when it might be available.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Support

• Thank you Jessica! We'll sign up then, can you please send over a 20% discount code? Thank you!

• Ok great - I will respond privately with the code in an email (let me know if you don't get it for some reason).

-Thank you

Supermetrics team

Login to post a comment