Start a new topic

How to get keyword difficulty of a range

Hi. 

I have a list (rows c14:c56) of keywords. I'd like to use SEMRush to get keyword difficulty for each. Say in col I. How do I use supermetrics in I14 to get keyword difficulty for the range c14:c56. I tried adding c14:c56 in the phrase field. It dos run the query but nothing is populated. It just stays blank

Hi David,

I tested this and it looks like that functionality is bugged. If I do a single column, the Accounts/Views looks reasonable and it works as expected:

But when I change it to a multi-cell reference (or try to update that raw value in the accounts/view section), it breaks and treats it literally.

So I'm going to escalate this to the developer to take a look and see what is going wrong. They will be in touch once they have more information about how to address this.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

ok thanks. 

let's say it did work? what would the output be? I assume a list of results. In other words A15:A20 would return 5 rows. Right? 

Right - it should take the values in that range and run those as keywords as if they had been listed in the box in the side bar. So it should have 5 rows, one per keyword, with the data for the other metrics you selected to see.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Thanks. That's what I thought. Any update on this? It is a pretty big need in many of the reports that I run. 

Thanks!

I'll check in with the assigned dev to see if he has had a chance to look into this.

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment