Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

adode analytics metrics allocated to the wrong campaign

Hi , 

I have got two campaigns( campaign 1 and campaign 2) that i need to extract kpi from . However, it appears that supermetrics is allocating the custom metrics to the wrong campaign and failing to pull the data. 

campaign 1 in Adobe UI has the following two  metrics : Click to open - unique open

however, when using the supermetrics connector, and selecting account "campaign 1" , supermetrics does not find any of the metrics listed above. 

when Chosing account "Campaign 2 ", i can see the both metrics "click to open and unique Open ,   but the query fails with the following error message:Query failed: Adobe Analytics failure (Metric "totalevent10" not found)

to recap:

supermetrics allocated the metrics to the wrong campaign name and doesn't seem to be able to pull the data. 

• Hi Aviva,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with this - can you provide either a screenshot of the query that produces the error or the query ID so we can investigate further?

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

• To update this for others -

The issue appears to be that the custom metrics were not being pulled properly by the tool. After the user used the "refresh account" function, the missing custom fields became available to use in the reporting.

Forcing a Refresh for Account Data

-Thank you

Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment